Grand Canyon Deluxe UPGRADE Bus, Helicopter & Boat Tour Details
This great combination tour enables you to experience through the eyes of its inhabitants, the Hualapai Indians, the raw beauty of one of the seven wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon! Begin your motorcoach journey by traveling across the newly built Hoover Dam Bridge. View the rugged desert wilderness enroute to America’s most spectacular natural wonder. This tour takes you off the main highways through 21 miles of one of the world’s largest and oldest Joshua Tree Forests. Once at the West Rim, you can stand on the edge and look down 5 miles at the Colorado River 4,000 feet below where you will marvel at this pristine and little known location on the Hualapai Indian Reservation!
Experience the thrill of floating off the rim of the Canyon in a Helicopter and then flying like an Eagle down the side of the gigantic canyon walls to the mighty Colorado River below, an amazing experience that you will never forget! At the bottom of the Canyon you will enjoy a wonderful 20 minute Pontoon Boat ride on the Colorado River between the shear red and gold cliffs of Quartermaster Canyon. Following your breathtaking ascent back to the Canyon’s “Rim” above, you will ride in a bus to the scenic overlooks and have a complimentary meal provided at “Guano Point” where you will enjoy lunch surrounded by sheer rugged cliffs and an excellent view! You will have plenty of time to explore the Native American lands, see the different Native dances and shows, and shop for Native American souvenirs before your return motorcoach ride back to fabulous Las Vegas.
Skywalk attraction is available for purchase with this tour:
Experience an attraction like no other, the newly-constructed Skywalk bridge. This breathtaking wonder is an adventure in itself that will take you 70 feet from Eagle Point rim on an open-air glass walkway, more than 4000 feet above the canyon floor.
Built by the Hualapai Tribe at the Canyon’s West Rim, the Skywalk provides a stunning new perspective, allowing a 720-degree view of one of nature’s most fantastic displays.
(Note: Price of tour does not include any additional Skywalk fees. Tickets to this attraction may be purchased at the Canyon’s West Rim.)
- Complimentary hotel pickup and hotel return will be provided
- Depart right from the Las Vegas Strip
- Bypass the Check-in Center
- Be on one of the first buses to arrive at the Grand Canyon
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoaches provide passenger comfort
- Enjoy a continental breakfast served on board
- Tour guide on board for your enjoyment and convenience
- Photo stop at the Hoover DamBridge
- Journey through a majestic botanical 900-year old Joshua Tree Forest
- Experience the breathtaking views at the West Rim scenic overlooks
- Thrilling Helicopter ride 4,000feet down to the bottom of the Canyon
- Delightful 20 minute Pontoon Boat ride on the mighty Colorado River
- Complimentary authentic Indian lunch served at Guano Point
- Native shows performed by the Hualapai Indians
- Option to add on the new Skywalk Attraction
- Many photo opportunities of a lifetime & plenty of time for exploring
- Arrival back to the Las Vegas Strip by 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours!
About Your Helicopter
- A-Star or/ Bell Model Jet Helicopters
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Comfortably seats up to 6 passengers
- Customized larger sightseeing windows