Your motorcoach tour to the Grand Canyon will begin with pick up from the hotel, travel through Las Vegas and Boulder City, Nevada! Drive over the newly built Hoover Dam bypass bridge before traveling through the Southwest Desert and stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break , then on to the Canyon Village where you will enjoy a complimentary lunch en route to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon!
Next, the excitement builds as you prepare to marvel at the canyons’ legendary beauty when you board your helicopter for a breathtaking flight over the widest and deepest part of the Canyon, choreographed to music and narration. See the South Rim at its deepest and widest, 277 miles long, 18 miles wide, and 1 mile deep.
Journey over the Canyon and see the beauty of nature’s work and how the Colorado River formed this wonder of the world. Rejoin the motorcoach tour at Bright Angel Lodge and enjoy the view of the Canyon from this great vantage point. You will have time to shop for souvenirs and Southwest Indian Curios at the lodge.
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Air-Conditioned luxury motorcoaches for your comfort
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bridge
- Travel through the southwest desert, making a stop in Kingman, Arizona
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch served in the Canyon Village
- Spectacular 30 minute narrated Helicopter tour inside the Canyon
- Photo opportunities of a lifetime & time for souvenir shopping
- Relax and enjoy your motorcoach return to fabulous Las Vegas
About Your Helicopter
- Bell-206 Temperature Controlled Helicopters
- Comfortably seats up to 6 passengers
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music with narration in multiple languages
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours!
Children over age 2 pay Adult Rate (unless indicated) Children under age 2 are FREE!