Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary limousine hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on the way to the West Rim
- Descend 4,000 feet into the heart of the Canyon for an exclusive landing on a private ramada on the shores of the Colorado River
- Complimentary picnic meal served on the banks of the Colorado River
- Extended Grand Canyon viewing time
- End your adventure with a flight over the Las Vegas strip!
- Available in multiple languages
Travel to McCarran International Airport in style in a luxury limousine! Begin your Grand Canyon adventure from Las Vegas before you fly over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on your way to the West Rim.
Upon arrival, you will continue by helicopter 4,000 feet down into the heart of the Canyon and land near the banks of the Colorado River. Your tour includes a complimentary picnic meal served at an exclusive private Indian ramada near the shore of the Colorado River. Enjoy extended viewing time on the Canyon floor, where you’ll have ample time to explore the stunning Hualapai Indian lands.
You’ll also enjoy a sunset cruise over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip!
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
About Your Helicopter
- 6 forward facing seats
- Optimum visibility
- 3 bladed rotor system
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Digital audio narration
- Music and narration in multiple languages
Upgrade to State-of-the-Art EC-130 Helicopter
- Extra-wide cabin with wraparound windows
- Stadium seating
- Exceptionally smooth ride
- 23% more leg room
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Bose® sound system
- Leather energy-absorbing seats