Grand Canyon Floor Landing Helicopter Sunset Tour Details
**FREE Limo Upgrade
Enjoy natures magnificent sunset on the most spectacular Grand Canyon Flight experience with an exclusive landing on a private ramada over looking the Canyon Floor and extended canyon viewing time with a sunset return!
Embark on an unforgettable narrated flight from fabulous Las Vegas, see majestic views of Lake Mead, the magnificent Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes, and rugged desert wilderness en route to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon.
Step back in time as you descend approximately 4,000 feet into the depths of the Grand Canyon itself. The awe-inspiring rock formations dating back millions of years will surround you as you descend into one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Land near the banks of the historic Colorado River in time to explore the pristine Native American Hualapai Indian lands. Compliment your journey with a delightful picnic meal and refreshments served under an authentic Indian Ramada. Upon your return, you will enjoy a helicopter flight that includes a cruise down the dazzling Las Vegas “Strip” at sunset.
- Complimentary “limo” hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Helicopter departs from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas
- Aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Soar along the Grand Canyon’s “Rim” and view the mighty Colorado River
- View the Grand Wash Cliffs and extinct volcanoes
- Experience an exclusive landing approximately 4,000 feet on a private ramada overlooking the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Complimentary picnic meal and refreshments served near the banks of the river
- Extended time to explore native American Hualapai Indian lands
- See amazing vivid colors with many photo opportunities of a lifetime
- Enjoy your return with a fabulous Sunset cruise over the Las Vegas Strip
About Your Helicopter
- A-Star Model Air-Conditioned Jet Helicopters
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- 6 passenger forward facing seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music with narration in multiple languages
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours!