Grand Canyon North Rim Airplane & ATV tour Details
When you want to see the REAL Grand Canyon visit the spectacular North Rim. Marvel at the spectacular views from the windows of your air conditioned aircraft. Window seats guaranteed for everybody.
On the Grand Canyon North Rim Airplane & ATV tour you will soar by Lake Mead & Hoover Dam en route to one of the Seven Wonders of The World. The mighty Grand Canyon. Fly below the Canyon rim through to the inner gorge where you’ll land down at a peaceful and secluded airport deep in the Canyon lands.
The fun starts as a REAL cowboy meets you and whisks you off on a short 10 minute ride on your escape to nature to the Bar 10 Ranch. Enjoy the peacefulness and solitude of a remote working ranch 60 miles away from the nearest sign of civilization.
Once you’ve got your bearings it’s off to the edge of the inner gorge of the Grand Canyon North Rim.
The ATV adventure ride (approximately 60 minutes) starts at the Ranch where you begin to learn about the hundreds of millions of years of geological erosion that have exposed this 2650-foot-deep rip in the earth. Hear tales of petroglyphs and cliff dwellings of Anasazi Indians who inhabited this area thousands of years as you travel to the Canyon edge. Helmets and googles are provided on the ATV’s.
There’s plenty of time at the Canyon edge to view and photograph remarkable overlooks, rugged lava flows, the Colorado River and the magnificent Grand Canyon itself. Hear about the colorful history of ranchers, settlers, and outlaws who inhabited and hid out in this unforgiving land as we take you on a casual and informative hike at the Canyon Rim.
All that fresh air and natural wilderness will leave you hungry – but not for long. While
you’re having fun, Mom’ll be cookin’ up the finest Dutch Oven western style lunch, ready for your return to the Ranch. Enjoy a hearty mixin’ of Barbecue beef stew, home cooked potatoes & carrots, fresh salad and bread, and our favorite, home baked chocolate chip cookies and ice cream washed down with mom’s coffee. (meal subject to change – depends what mom’s cookin’ up for the day)
Your afternoon in the wild west is concluded with your flight back to Las Vegas and bus transport back to your hotel.
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Soar along the Grand Canyon’s Rim and view the mighty Colorado River
- View the Grand Wash Cliffs and extinct volcanos
- Land at the Grand Canyons North Rim
- Guided 2 hour tour inside the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy a delicious complimentary Dutch Oven Western lunch
- Multiple stops at spectacular scenic overviews
- Photo opportunities of a lifetime & time to hike the Rim
- Relax and enjoy your return flight to fabulous Las Vegas
About Your Airplane
- Up to 19 passenger twin engine aircraft for safety
- High-wing, air-conditioned aircraft for comfort
- Panoramic window seats for maximum viewing
- Stereo headsets with multiple language narration
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours! All riders under 18 years of age are required to have parent sign a waiver. Age 16 and under ride in our Van with a Guide or Parent.