Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Details
ONLY $175 per person
Go on a journey to the Canyon’s South Rim and capture the beauty this majestic wonder entails.
Your tour begins with hotel pick up in a luxury van. You will travel across the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge before traveling through the scenic southwest desert! Travel along historic Route 66 and stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break and some souvenir shopping.
Then, it’s off to the Canyon for an adventure of a lifetime. On your way to the destination, your experienced tour guide shares fascinating facts of the South Rim’s history and geological features. Upon arrival, enjoy lunch the Grand Canyon National Park as you take in the beautiful of your surroundings.
Continue your trip with stops at several viewpoints throughout the South Rim including Bright Angel Lodge and Mathers Point. You’ll have plenty of photo opportunities, so make sure to have your camera ready.
Return to Las Vegas and get a chance to see surrounding areas of this world-famous city.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and hotel return will be provided
- Complimentary Boxed Continental Breakfast
- Air-conditioned luxury vans provide passenger comfort
- Enjoy 3 hours at the Grand Canyon National Park
- Guided narrated tour with large windows for maximum viewing
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bridge
- Travel along historic Route 66 with a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona
- Enjoy a complimentary boxed lunch
- Spectacular South Rim tour inside the Grand Canyon’s National Park
- Multiple views include Bright Angel Point and Mather Point overlooks
- Photo opportunities of a lifetime & time to explore
- Relax and enjoy your return to fabulous Las Vegas
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours!