Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and hotel return will be provided
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoaches provide passenger comfort
- Guided narrated tour with panoramic windows & restroom onboard
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Stop for lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic visitors center & IMAX theater complex
- Travel through the southwest desert with a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona
- Spectacular South Rim tour inside the Canyon’s National Park
- Multiple views include Bright Angel Point and Mather Point overlooks
- Many photo opportunities of a lifetime & time for souvenir shopping
- Relax and enjoy your return by motorcoach to fabulous Las Vegas
Our most popular guided and narrated luxury bus tour to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim National Park. Your journey will begin with pick up from the hotel before traveling through Las Vegas and Boulder City, Nevada! Drive over the newly built Hoover Dam bypass bridge, travel through the Southwest Desert and stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break.
View rugged desert wilderness and enjoy a complimentary lunch en route to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon, where you will spend approximately 3 hours. You will be taken into the National Park to the South Rim’s scenic overlooks and many other attractions in the Historic Village District and also stop at the new state-of-the-art National Geographic Visitor Center.
Your guide will make multiple stops along the “Rim” of the Canyon for a variety of viewing, photo opportunities, and souvenir shopping. View the cliffs and slopes of this tremendous natural wonder, a classic example of erosion unequaled on earth! See the the Canyon at its deepest and widest, 277 miles long, 18 miles wide and 1 mile deep at Bright Angel and Mather Points. Visit the Indian Hopi House Art Museum, the historic Train Station, Look-Out Studio and Kolb Studio. Upon your return you will again make a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break before returning to fabulous Las Vegas.
Guided luxury motorcoach tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the South Rim’s breathtaking views! Includes a complimentary lunch in the Grand Canyon Village.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours!