Morning Horseback Riding Adventure Tour Details
ONLY $119 per person
For those of you that like to start your day early and enjoy watching the sun peek up over the horizon, this tour is for you! We pick you up right at your hotel and head out to El Dorado Canyon, driving south of Las Vegas just barely out of town through rolling desert hills and the beautiful view of nearby mountains. When you arrive at the canyon, the Cowboys and will be putting the finishing touches on the horses. You will be greeted with a smile as big as Texas, and treated with true western hospitality!
Time to mount up with us and take a ride back through time to the place that, for decades, had a sordid history of notorious claim jumping, feuds and shootings during the wild dais of it’s past. This tour offers a 1 hour guided tour of the historic El Dorado Gold Mine and a 1.5 hour guided horseback ride featuring views of the Colorado River. Miners, Cowboys and Indians were the primary residents of this lawless land, on this tour you will have the opportunity to visit some of the original home sites and experience a recreation of an “Old West Mining Town”.
The ride treks along paths that were originally used for mule driven ore carts that carried precious minerals to the river. Deep in the isolated and hidden canyon where our trail winds through miles of terrain there is a natural spring that attracts big horn sheep, the kit fox and a variety of desert wildlife. So look closely, you do not want to miss the creatures that blend into the natural landscape of the desert.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and hotel return provided by shuttle van
- Visit the land where Cowboys and Indians live
- 1.5 hour guided horseback ride in the Old West Mining Town
- Guided tour of the Eldorado Gold Mine
- Experience all of the nature and splendor of the Southwest desert
- See amazing desert plants and catch a glimpse of desert wildlife
- Enjoy a delicious boxed lunch served during your tour
- Many photo opportunities of a lifetime & plenty of time for exploring
- Relax and enjoy your return by van back to fabulous Las Vegas
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours!