Death Valley Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pickup and drop off
- Narrated tour with knowledgeable expert tour guide, many photo opportunities, and time for souvenir shopping
- Travel to Ubehebe Crater and adventure through the magnificent Mojave Desert, created from a violent volcanic eruption
- See the lowest spot in North America at -282 ft below sea level
- Continental breakfast served in Beatty and picnic lunch served on castle grounds included
- Travel to the hottest place on Earth in the comfort of an air-conditioned luxury van
Within the park you’ll see many of the natural wonders that make Death Valley unique, including:
- Ubehebe Crater: The crater is all that remains from a volcanic eruption so violent the volcano itself was destroyed. The crater is nearly a half-mile across and about 800 feet deep.
- Furnance Creek: Explore the Furnace Creek Ranch museum, where you can learn about the history of Death Valley.
- Badwater: The lowest spot in the Western Hemisphere at 282 feet below sea level with a permanent spring-fed pool where you actually can walk on the salt flats.
- Devil’s Golf Course: A giant area of rock salt that has been eroded by wind and sand to create rocky spires so rough “only the devil could play golf on such rough links.”
- Dante’s View: at 5,000 feet above Death Valley you get an overview of Death Valley. “Star Wars” fans will recognize the view as it was a filming location when Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi overlook the Tatooine spaceport of Mos Eisley.
- Rhyolite Ghost Town: The ruins of the once prosperous mining town have been immortalized in photos and film.
Stops can change based on park closures, weather or other events. A boxed lunch is served during a stop in the tour.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours.