Death Valley Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pickup and drop off
- Narrated tour with knowledgeable expert tour guide, many photo opportunities, and time for souvenir shopping
- Travel to Ubehebe Crater and adventure through the magnificent Mojave Desert, created from a violent volcanic eruption
- See the lowest spot in North America at -282 ft below sea level
- Continental breakfast served in Beatty and a boxed lunch served at Furnace Creek
- Travel to the hottest place on Earth in the comfort of an air-conditioned luxury van
Begin your morning with a complimentary continental breakfast served in Beatty, Nev., your first stop as you travel through the magnificent Mojave Desert. Then it’s on to Death Valley.
Within the park you’ll see many of the natural wonders that make Death Valley unique, including:
- Ubehebe Crater: The crater is all that remains from a volcanic eruption so violent the volcano itself was destroyed. The crater is nearly a half-mile across and about 800 feet deep.
- Furnace Creek: Explore the Furnace Creek Ranch museum, where you can learn about the history of Death Valley.
- Badwater Basin: The lowest spot in the Western Hemisphere at 282 feet below sea level with a permanent spring-fed pool where you actually can walk on the salt flats.
- Devil’s Golf Course: A giant area of rock salt that has been eroded by wind and sand to create rocky spires so rough “only the devil could play golf on such rough links.”
- Dante’s View: at 5,000 feet above Death Valley you get an overview of Death Valley. “Star Wars” fans will recognize the view as it was a filming location when Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi overlook the Tatooine spaceport of Mos Eisley.
- Rhyolite Ghost Town: The ruins of the once prosperous mining town have been immortalized in photos and film.
Stops can change based on park closures, weather or other events. A boxed lunch is served during the stop at Furnace Creek.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours.