Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- 30-mile flight over the Grand Canyon Rim — twice the standard distance!
- Flight over Hoover Dam
- Live, interactive in-flight pilot commentary and narration
- Longest flight of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim — twice the flight distance of most tours
- Luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter transfers
- Stunning views from both sides of the helicopter
This Grand Canyon West Rim helicopter extended air only tour is the longest aerial tour of the West Rim. Your highly trained pilot will provide informative commentary and narration, as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon.
Fly past the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. Feel the awe and exhilaration previously only shared by great birds of flight, as you explore the Grand Canyon flying above and below the rim for 30 miles of the Grand Canyon itself. As you fly, you will pass through millions of years of geological time. The colorful Canyon walls provide a remarkable record of the Paleozoic Era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond. The Grand Canyon, its majestic size, brilliant palette of colors and rugged beauty will remain stamped in your memory for a lifetime.
Tour includes Mercedes Benz luxury ground transportation to and from our private helicopter tour facility.
This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.