Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return
- Helicopter floor landing – fly 4,000 feet down into the heart of the Grand Canyon!
- Leisurely 20 minute pontoon boat cruise down the Colorado River
- Stop in Boulder City, Nevada before travelling over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Journey through a majestic 900 year-old Joshua Tree forest
- View the Diamond Bar Wash and the towering Grand Wash Cliffs
- Complimentary lunch served at the Grand Canyon’s West Rim
This exclusive tour will take you to six memorable and exciting locations in a customized luxury Tour Trekker SUV, including the Grand Canyon’s West Rim and the Canyon floor!
Travel to Boulder City, Nevada before passing over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Then experience the serene beauty of one of the world’s oldest and largest Joshua Tree forests, where hundreds of square miles of lush trees stand protected by sentinel red sandstone mountains in a remote, forgotten valley. After a journey through Diamond Bar Wash, you will see the towering Grand Wash Cliffs before the Grand Canyon’s West Rim unfolds before your eyes!
Stand on the edge of the West Rim at the Hualapai Indian Reservation and peer down at the Colorado River 5 miles below before experiencing a thrilling helicopter flight to the Canyon floor! After you land, board your pontoon boat for a relaxing 20 minute cruise down the mighty Colorado River. Return to the Rim by helicopter and explore the West Rim before you begin your trip back to fabulous Las Vegas.
A complimentary lunch will be served at the West Rim.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Skywalk Attraction Available for Purchase
See the Grand Canyon from the edge of the Rim, the Canyon floor, and float 4,000 feet above the Colorado River on the Skywalk! Extending 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point, the Skywalk gives you breathtaking views straight down to the Canyon floor as well as 720 degree views of the West Rim.
Please note: Price of tour does not include admission to the Skywalk. Skywalk tickets can be purchased at the West Rim.
About Your Helicopter
Fly to the floor of the West Rim in an A-Star or Bell Model jet helicopter, featuring:
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers