Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary shuttle pick-up and drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel
- Drive approximately 1 hour by Shuttle Van through the scenic Mojave Desert
- 30-minute photo opportunity on the O’Callaghan-Tillman bypass bridge overlooking the iconic Hoover Dam, Colorado River, and Lake Mead
- Stop at the Outdoor Adventures base located at the Arizona Last Stop
- Panoramic aerial views of the Mojave Desert and the Grand Canyon in a state-of-the-art modern helicopter
- Lunch inside the world-famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant
- Shuttle transportation back to your Las Vegas hotel
Complimentary shuttle pick-up from your hotel for a guided tour through the scenic Mojave Desert to the O’Callaghan-Tillman bypass bridge overlooking the iconic Hoover Dam, Colorado River, and Lake Mead where you will enjoy a 30 min stop for photo opportunity.
Arrive at the Outdoor Adventures base located at the Arizona Last Stop before taking off in one of our state-of-the-art modern helicopters as you soar through 20 miles of the Grand Canyon. Return to the Outdoor Adventures base for a meal before your shuttle takes you back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Approximately 6 hours from hotel to hotel.