Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return to the Las Vegas Strip
- Authentic Indian barbecue lunch served at Guano Point included
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge – take advantage of a 15 minute photo stop on our DELUXE UPGRADE tour!
- Take a thrilling helicopter ride 4,000 feet down to the Canyon floor
- Float down the Colorado River on a relaxing 20 minute pontoon boat ride
- Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Indian Lands and experience stunning overlooks (Skywalk available for an additional fee)
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach for maximum comfort, including onboard restrooms
Board your luxury motorcoach from the convenience of your hotel lobby! This narrated tour offers pickup from most major hotels before setting out for the Grand Canyon West Rim. Travel over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and through the unequaled beauty of one of the world’s largest and oldest Joshua Tree forests before arriving at the West Rim.
Once you arrive, climb aboard one of our A-Star helicopters and get ready to be amazed by the ageless beauty of the Canyon walls as you descend 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor. Enjoy a serene 20 minute cruise down the Colorado River on a pontoon boat before ascending to the Rim and boarding your luxury coach and heading to your next location.
Upon arrival at the Hualapai Indian Village, savor a complimentary delicious authentic barbecue lunch served on the Rim. After lunch, you’ll have time to experience the unparalleled beauty of Guano Point and Eagle Point and explore the Hualapai Indian Village, where you can shop for hand-crafted jewelry or take in one of the many Native dances or shows. You’ll also have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience the Skywalk!
Tour returns to Las Vegas at approximately 6-6:30 PM. DELUXE UPGRADE tour returns to Las Vegas before 5:30 PM.
Please note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours.
Get ready to see the Canyon like you’ve never seen it before! Take a stroll on the open-air glass walkway built by the Hualapai Indians and soar 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor, 70 feet away from the edge of Eagle Point!
Please note: Price of tour does not include additional Skywalk fees. Tickets to this attraction may be purchased at the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
DELUXE UPGRADE Available!
Our DELUXE UPGRADE tour includes:
- Convenient pickup from a wider range of Las Vegas hotels
- Bypass the check-in center – head straight to the Canyon from the Las Vegas Strip!
- Arrive at the Canyon in your luxury motorcoach before most other buses
- Free continental breakfast served on-board en route to the West Rim
- Travel with an on-board tour guide who can answer any of your Canyon questions
- Enjoy a 15 minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Quench your thirst with a complimentary water bottle available on-board
- Return to Las Vegas before 5:30 PM
About Your Helicopter
Experience the Grand Canyon’s stunning West Rim from the comfort of an A-Star or Bell Model jet helicopter, equipped with:
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Whisper jet technology for a quiet ride