Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
Travel by luxury motorcoach over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and through the unequaled beauty of one of the world’s largest and oldest Joshua Tree forests before arriving at the West Rim.
Your West Rim Experience
When you arrive at the West Rim, you’ll board one of our A-Star helicopters for a thrilling helicopter flight 4,000 feet down to the floor of the Grand Canyon.
After you land on the canyon floor, you’ll enjoy a serene 20 minute pontoon boat cruise down the Colorado River before ascending to the Rim. Upon arrival back at the Rim, you’ll board your luxury motorcoach and continue your journey to Grand Canyon West.
Arrive at Hualapai Ranch at Grand Canyon West, where you’ll savor a complimentary delicious authentic barbecue lunch served on the Rim. After lunch, you’ll have time to experience the unparalleled beauty of Guano Point and Eagle Point and explore the Hualapai Ranch, where you can shop for hand-crafted jewelry or take in one of the many traditional Hualapai dances or shows. You’ll also have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience the Skywalk for an additional fee.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
Skywalk Add-on Available
The Skywalk is an open-air glass walkway that extends 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point, offering views 4,000 feet down to the Canyon floor. The Grand Canyon Skywalk can be added to your tour for an additional charge.
About Your Helicopter
Experience the Grand Canyon’s stunning West Rim from the comfort of an A-Star or Bell Model jet helicopter, equipped with:
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Whisper jet technology for a quiet ride
DELUXE UPGRADE Available!
- Convenient pickup from a wider range of Las Vegas hotels
- Bypass the check-in center – head straight to the Canyon from the Las Vegas Strip!
- Arrive at the Canyon in your luxury motorcoach before most other buses
- Free continental breakfast served on-board en route to the West Rim
- Travel with an on-board tour guide who can answer any of your Canyon questions
- Enjoy a 15 minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Quench your thirst with a complimentary water bottle available on-board
- Return to Las Vegas before 5:30 PM
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours