Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Wash Cliffs en route to the Grand Canyon
- Land on the Canyon floor 4,000 feet below the West Rim, including complimentary refreshments served along the Colorado River
- 11 mile float trip down the Colorado River from the base of the Hoover Dam
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the river inside the tranquil Black Canyon
- Available in multiple languages
Your Colorado River voyage begins with a narrated flight from Las Vegas in an EcoStar EC-130 jet helicopter. Experience spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Wash Cliffs as you make your way to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim! Then, descend 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor in the heart of the Hualapai Indian Lands and enjoy a complimentary picnic meal and refreshments served under an authentic Indian ramada.
Travel to Boulder City and begin the second leg of your Colorado River voyage at the base of the Hoover Dam, where you’ll board a raft for a leisurely 11 mile float trip down the river. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the Black Canyon as you savor a complimentary picnic meal on the banks of the Colorado River before you return to fabulous Las Vegas by motorcoach.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear are advised on all our tours.
This tour is seasonal and operates from February-November.
About Your Helicopter
Fly into the Grand Canyon in a specially designed sightseeing helicopter, fully equipped with:
- 6 forward-facing passenger seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Whisper jet technology for a quiet ride
- Music with narration in multiple languages