Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
Embark on your unforgettable adventure to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim from Las Vegas before taking off for your helicopter flight from the nearby Boulder City Terminal. Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, and the rugged desert wilderness before you arrive at the West Rim.
Your West Rim Experience
Descend 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor and land by the banks of the historic Colorado River, where you’ll enjoy a champange and light picnic served under a shaded ramada. You’ll have approximately 30 minutes to explore the Canyon floor before returning to to the Rim and fabulous Las Vegas by helicopter!
About Your Helicopter
Travel to the Grand Canyon in an air-conditioned EC-130 model Ecostar jet helicopter, featuring:
- Whisper jet technology for a quiet ride
- 6 forward-facing passenger seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music and narration in multiple languages
Please Note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours