Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off by limousine!
- Bird’s-eye view of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead en route to the Grand Canyon
- Soar along the Canyon’s West Rim and view the mighty Colorado River far below
- Cruise over the Las Vegas Strip before landing at McCarran International Airport
- Available in multiple languages
Your West Rim adventure begins in luxury and style when we pick you up from your hotel lobby in a limousine! Take flight from McCarran International Airport on an extraordinary narrated helicopter tour over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, and the rugged desert wilderness as your pilot whisks you to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
After arriving at the Rim, take in the impressive rock formations and witness the Earth’s geological history as you soar over the heart of the Canyon.
Return to Las Vegas by helicopter and enjoy a cruise over the Las Vegas Strip before you land at McCarran International Airport. Head back to your hotel in your limousine in time for dinner!
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Upgrade to State of the Art EC-130 Helicopter
- Extra-wide cabin with wraparound windows
- Stadium seating
- Exceptionally smooth ride
- 23% more leg room
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Bose® sound system
- Leather energy-absorbing seats