Grand Canyon & Eldorado Canyon Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Guided gold mine tour at Eldorado Canyon and time to explore the old mining town
- Choose 1 of 2 amazing adventures! Off-road in a Baja Jeep, go four-wheeling on an ATV
- Champagne picnic lunch included!
- Available in multiple languages
The ultimate Grand Canyon helicopter tour begins with unbelievable aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Fortification Hill as you make your way to the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the majestic and awe-inspiring rock formations.
Your tour isn’t over yet! Fly to Eldorado Canyon, the site of the biggest mining boom in early Nevada history, and step back in time as you explore an old mining town. Experience the rich history of the area and venture into the tunnels on a guided tour of the mines.
This tour includes a complimentary picnic lunch!
After your mine tour, choose 1 of 2 amazing adventures to finish your day!
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Choose 1 of the Following 2 Adventures:
Kick up a little sand aboard a four-wheel, fully automatic ATV as you ride off into Eldorado Canyon! Enjoy views of the surrounding mountain ranges and the gleam of the Colorado River as you get up close and personal on this adrenaline-pumping ATV ride.
Please note: All riders under 18 years of age are required to have a parent sign a waiver.
Children 15 years of age and younger must ride on a two-seat ATV with a guide or parent, and must be at least 5 feet tall.
Baja Jeep Adventure
Off-road through Eldorado Canyon and drive up and around the off-roading trails in a four-wheeled Jeep Ranger! Head high up the mountainside and check out the old mines scattered throughout the area.
Please note: Passengers must be at least 6 years of age or older to participate in this adventure.
About Your Helicopter
Fly over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter designed specially for sightseeing! Your helicopter is fully equipped with:
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- 6 forward-facing passenger seats
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Music with narration in multiple languages