Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off in a Mercedes motorcoach
- Extensive flight below the Grand Canyon’s West Rim with views of the Colorado River in a luxury VIP helicopter designed specifically for sightseeing
- 2 hours of ground time to explore the West Rim’s scenic overlooks and the Hualapai Indian Village
- Skywalk attraction available for additional purchase
Begin your West Rim helicopter tour with aerial views of the Hoover Dam, the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon as your highly-trained pilot provides informative commentary. Your luxury VIP helicopter features forward-facing seats for 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing, so get ready for some spectacular sights!
Fly past Fortification Hill and an extinct volcano before you descend into the Canyon and soar over the Colorado River. Whiz past geological rock formations, cathedral buttresses, and pillars in amazing colors before you land on the Rim. Enjoy two hours to explore the West Rim, including Guano Point, Eagle Point, and the Hualapai Indian Village. The convenient hop-on hop-off shuttle bus service will transport you to several different viewpoints and into the Village where you can see Native American tribal dances and learn about the Hualapai Indians’ proud culture and history.
Return to Las Vegas in your luxury VIP helicopter and experience panoramic views of the rugged Mojave Desert and its many unique rock formations.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Skywalk Attraction Available for Purchase
With two hours to explore the West Rim, the Skywalk is a can’t-miss attraction! Take a walk on this glass cantilever bridge and peer down 4,000 feet below to the Canyon floor. Extending 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point, the Skywalk offers unique 720 degree views of the Grand Canyon.
Please note: Admission to the Skywalk is not included in this tour. Tickets can be purchased at the West Rim.
About Your Helicopter
Fly to and from the Grand Canyon and descend below the Rim on an extensive helicopter tour of the West Rim in a luxury VIP air-conditioned jet helicopter designed specifically for sightseeing! Your helicopter also features:
- State of the art in-flight audio system with voice activated headsets
- Six forward-facing passengers seats with 180 degrees of unrestricted viewing