Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off, including a free limousine upgrade!
- Soar along the West Rim above the Colorado River
- Enjoy an adrenaline-pumping stroll on the Skywalk – Skywalk admission is included in this tour!
- Souvenir photo for each member of your party
- End your Grand Canyon West Rim adventure with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Available in multiple languages
Begin your Grand Canyon adventure from the comfort of your hotel lobby with convenient hotel pickup in a luxurious limousine. Then, depart from McCarran International Airport on an unforgettable narrated helicopter flight over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes, and the desert wilderness as you make your way to the Canyon’s West Rim.
Soar over the West Rim before you land and make your way into the Hualapai Indian Nation by shuttle bus. Get ready to experience a heart-pumping walk straight off the edge of Eagle Point on the Skywalk, which extends 70 feet from the edge of the Rim! Take in 720 degree views of the West Rim, and don’t be afraid to look straight down to the Canyon floor 4,000 feet below! Admission to the Skywalk is included in the price of your tour. Everyone will receive a complimentary souvenir photo, valued at $25 each.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on our tours.
About Your Helicopter
Enjoy your trip to the Grand Canyon in a comfortable A-Star equipped with:
- 6 forward facing seats
- Optimum visibility
- 3 bladed rotor system
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Digital audio narration
- Music and narration in multiple languages
Upgrade to State of the Art EC-130 Helicopter
Upgrade your Grand Canyon West Rim tour and fly to the Grand Canyon in a luxury EC-130 helicopter, equipped with:
- Extra-wide cabin with wraparound windows
- Stadium seating
- Exceptionally smooth ride
- 23% more leg room
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Bose® sound system
- Leather energy-absorbing seats