Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return
- Travel to the Grand Canyon in a luxury mini-coach
- Three hours to explore the Grand Canyon Village and experience the South Rim’s many spectacular rock formations and overlooks, including several views of Bright Angel Point and Mather Point
- Travel along the famous Route 66 and stop in Kingman, Arizona
- Boxed continental breakfast and lunch at the South Rim are included in the price of this tour
- Experienced tour guide aboard your luxury air-conditioned motorcoach, complete with large windows for maximum viewing
Your South Rim adventure begins with convenient hotel pickup in a luxury mini-coach and a continental breakfast served on board! Continue your journey as you travel across the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge before cruising through the scenic southwest desert. Drive down one of America’s most iconic roads, the famous Route 66, and enjoy a stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break and souvenir shopping.
Then, hop back on your mini-coach and head to the Canyon for the adventure of a lifetime! Your experienced tour guide will share fascinating facts about the South Rim’s history and geology as you continue on your way to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the South Rim, you will enjoy a complimentary lunch at the Grand Canyon National Park. After lunch, you’ll have three hours to explore the National Park, the Grand Canyon Village, and experience the South Rim’s truly iconic overlooks, including Bright Angel Point and Mather Point. Don’t forget your camera!
Your Grand Canyon adventure comes to an end as you relax and enjoy your trip back to fabulous Las Vegas aboard your luxury mini-coach.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear are advised on all our tours.