Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Relaxing 60 minute flight in a twin-engine airplane to and from the Grand Canyon
- Three hours of ground time to explore Mather Point and Bright Angel Point
- A complimentary boxed lunch is included in this tour
Begin your journey as you soar over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with the Colorado River stretching beneath you in a twin-engine airplane. Arrive at the Grand Canyon South Rim Airport and board a luxury motorcoach to begin a three-hour excursion with stops at two of the Grand Canyon’s most famous overlooks: Mather Point and Bright Angel Point.
Mather Point, named for the National Park Service’s first Director, Stephen Mather, offers unobstructed views of the South Rim. See that “perfect” view of the Grand Canyon so often featured in books and movies. Also located at Mather Point are the Canyon View Visitor Center and a large bookstore — don’t forget to grab a Grand Canyon souvenir!
Continue your journey to Bright Angel Point, where you’ll see the Bright Angel Lodge, built in 1935. Explore the souvenir shop and history room, and in the summer months make sure you visit the old-fashioned ice cream fountain! Bright Angel Point is also home to the Lookout Studio and the Kolb photography Studio, built in 1904 and run by Emery and Ellsworth Kolb.
A complimentary boxed lunch is served on this tour.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
About Your Airplane
Fly to and from the Grand Canyon’s South Rim in a twin-engine air-conditioned aircraft, equipped with:
- High wings and panoramic windows for maximum viewing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers