Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Panoramic views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as you fly to and from the South Rim in an air-conditioned airplane
- Spectacular 30 minute helicopter tour of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Time to explore the South Rim and Grand Canyon Village
- Complimentary boxed lunch provided
- Available in multiple languages
Your Grand Canyon South Rim airplane and helicopter adventure starts with a spectacular multilingual narrated scenic airplane flight from Las Vegas to the popular South Rim. Enjoy panoramic views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam en route to America’s most iconic natural wonder.
Upon landing at the Grand Canyon Village Airport, you’ll be transported to your helicopter before taking flight once again for a 30 minute narrated tour over the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon. See the Canyon in its full glory in views you’ll only experience by helicopter!
After your helicopter tour, you’ll be taken to the Bright Angel Lodge, where you’ll have approximately 1 hour to explore the many scenic overlooks at the South Rim, as well as the Grand Canyon Village. Return to Las Vegas by airplane in time for your evening plans!
A complimentary boxed lunch will be provided on this tour.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended on all our tours.
About Your Airplane
Fly to and from the Grand Canyon South Rim in a twin-engine air-conditioned airplane. Your airplane will feature:
- Panoramic windows and higher wings for maximum viewing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers
- Multilingual narration set to music choreographed to your flight pattern
Multilingual narration is available in 11 languages:
About Your Helicopter
Enjoy your stunning 30-minute flight over the Grand Canyon in a Bell-206 temperature controlled helicopter, featuring:
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music with narration in multiple languages