Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Highlights
Skip the long drive and fly to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim instead! Your Grand Canyon South Rim adventure starts with a spectacular narrated flight in a twin-engine airplane designed for sightseeing. Soar over Las Vegas, Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam and take in panoramic views of the stunning Southwest desert on your 90 minute flight from Las Vegas to the South Rim.
Your South Rim Experience
Upon landing at the Grand Canyon South Rim Airport in nearby Tusayan, AZ, you’ll be transported to your helicopter before taking flight once again for a 30 minute narrated tour over the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon’s North Rim.
After your helicopter tour, you’ll be taken to Bright Angel Lodge, where you’ll have approximately 1 hour to explore the many scenic overlooks at the South Rim, including Mather Point, as well as the Grand Canyon Village.
Return to Las Vegas by airplane in time for your evening plans!
Please Note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
About Your Airplane
Fly to and from the Grand Canyon South Rim in a twin-engine air-conditioned airplane. Your airplane will feature:
- Panoramic windows and higher wings for maximum viewing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers
- Multilingual narration set to music choreographed to your flight pattern
About Your Helicopter
Enjoy your stunning 30-minute flight over the Grand Canyon in a Bell-206 temperature controlled helicopter, featuring:
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music with narration in multiple languages
Multilingual narration is available in 11 languages: Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours