Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return by shuttle bus
- Panoramic aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead en route to the West Rim
- Thrilling helicopter ride 4,000 feet down to the Canyon floor
- Leisurely 20 minute pontoon boat cruise down the Colorado River
- Complimentary authentic Indian barbecue lunch at Guano Point on the West Rim
- Time to explore the West Rim’s many scenic overlooks and the Hualapai Indian Village
- Return by airplane to fabulous Las Vegas
- Available in multiple languages
See the Grand Canyon’s West Rim from four extraordinary perspectives in one convenient tour! Start your day with an exciting airplane ride over Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead and take in stunning panoramic views of the rugged desert wilderness on your way to the West Rim. The excitement doesn’t end there! After you land at the Grand Canyon West Airport terminal, you will board an A-Star helicopter and begin your descent 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor!
At the bottom of the Canyon, enjoy a tranquil 20 minute pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River through the red and gold walls of Quartermaster Canyon. Following your breathtaking ascent to the West Rim, you will ride in a luxury motorcoach to Guano Point, where you’ll be treated to a complimentary authentic Indian barbecue lunch. After lunch, you will have time to explore the West Rim and the Hualapai Indian Village before returning to Las Vegas by airplane.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours!
About Your Airplane
Begin your Grand Canyon Voyager West Rim adventure on board an air-conditioned twin-engine airplane featuring:
- High wings and panoramic windows for maximum viewing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers
Your flight includes multi-lingual narration set to music, available in:
About Your Helicopter
Enjoy your thrilling descent 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor in an A-Star or Bell Model jet helicopter, complete with:
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers