Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return by shuttle bus
- Stunning aerial views of the Hoover Dam & Lake Mead in an air-conditioned sightseeing airplane
- Helicopter ride 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor
- Relaxing 20 minute pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River
- Admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk – walk 70 feet from the edge of the Rim and experience 720 degree views!
- Complimentary lunch included
- Admission to Skywalk is included in the price of the tour
- Return by airplane to Las Vegas
- Available in multiple languages
This exclusive tour gives you five great adventures in one amazing tour! Your tour begins by airplane as you soar over fabulous Las Vegas and experience panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Black Canyon, and Lake Mead. Fly over miles of rugged desert en route to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, where you’ll land at the Grand Canyon West Airport.
Get ready for a thrilling helicopter flight 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon before you board a pontoon boat for a relaxing 20 minute cruise down the Colorado River. Enjoy stunning views of the red and gold walls of Quartermaster Canyon before you return to the Rim, where you’ll board a luxury motorcoach and head to Eagle Point.
When you arrive at Eagle Point, your adventure continues on the adrenaline-pumping Skywalk. Built by the Hualapai Indians, the Skywalk takes you 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point, where you will experience the Grand Canyon’s West Rim from an entirely new perspective as you peer 4,000 feet straight down to the Canyon floor! Skywalk admission is included in the price of this tour. There will also be time to explore the West Rim and Hualapai Indian Village before your return by airplane to Las Vegas.
A complimentary lunch is provided on this tour.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on our tours!
About Your Airplane
Fly to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim aboard a twin-engine plane designed specially for sightseeing:
- High wings and panoramic windows allow for maximum viewing
- Aircraft is air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers
Your flight includes multi-lingual narration set to music, available in:
About Your Helicopter
Descend to the Canyon floor in a A-Star or Bell Model jet helicopter featuring:
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers