Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine!
- Extended time at the Grand Canyon – enjoy approximately 3.5 hours at the West Rim!
- Fly to and from the Grand Canyon West Rim in an A-Star or Bell Model helicopter
- Stunning aerial views of Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, and extinct volcanoes
- Descend 4,000 feet into the Canyon
- 15 minute pontoon boat cruise down the Colorado River
- Complimentary lunch served at Guano Point included
- Skywalk available for additional purchase
- Return flight includes a dazzling cruise over the Las Vegas Strip
Embark on your Grand Canyon West Rim helicopter, boat and bus adventure as you take off from McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas before flying over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, extinct volcanoes, and the rugged desert wilderness. Then get ready to descend 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor, where you can see up close the awe-inspiring natural rock formations that date back millions of years.
At the bottom of the Canyon, you’ll enjoy a leisurely 15 minute ride down the Colorado River in a pontoon boat. Following your cruise through the red and gold walls of Quartermaster Canyon, you’ll return via helicopter to the West Rim, where your tour will continue by luxury motorcoach to Eagle Point.
This tour offers exclusive extended ground time at West Rim, with approximately 3.5 hours to explore the West Rim’s many scenic overlooks and the Hualapai Indian Village, or even take a stroll on the exhilarating Skywalk! A complimentary lunch will also be served at the Hualapai Buffet at Guano Point.
Return to Las Vegas by helicopter and experience the vivid colors and excitement of the Las Vegas Strip as you soar over one of America’s most dazzling cities!
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is recommended on all our tours.
Skywalk Attraction Available for Purchase
With approximately 3.5 hours to explore the West Rim, the Skywalk is a must-see! Get ready to walk 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point and experience 720 degree panoramas and views 4,000 feet straight into the Grand Canyon!
Please note: Admission to the Skywalk is not included with this tour. Tickets to the Skywalk can be purchased at the West Rim.
About Your Helicopter
Travel to, from, and into the Grand Canyon in style in an A-Star or Bell Model helicopter, featuring:
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers