Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
- Three full hours to explore the Grand Canyon’s West Rim
- Descend 4,000 feet into the heart of the Grand Canyon by helicopter
- Aerial views from a twin-engine airplane of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- A meal is provided to be enjoyed at your convenience during your Grand Canyon visit
Your Grand Canyon West Rim adventure begins with spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Black Canyon from a twin-engine sightseeing airplane as you make your way to the West Rim! Venture into the Hualapai Indian lands and land at the Grand Canyon West Rim airport, where you’ll be whisked by helicopter to the Canyon floor 4,000 feet below.
Return to the Rim and spend the next three hours exploring the West Rim’s many scenic overlooks, including Eagle Point and Guano Point. Be sure to take a look around the Hualapai Indian Village, or even take a walk on the Skywalk!
Return to Las Vegas in your twin-engine airplane in time for dinner.
This tour includes a complimentary lunch served at the West Rim.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Skywalk Attraction Available for Purchase
With three hours to explore the West Rim, the Skywalk is a can’t-miss experience. You’ve already been to the Canyon floor, why not see it from 4,000 feet above?
Extending 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point, the West Rim Skywalk gives you 720 degree views of the West Rim as you float 4,000 feet above the Colorado River.
Please note: Admission to the Skywalk is not included in the price of this tour. Skywalk tickets can be purchased at the West Rim.
About Your Airplane
Fly to and from the Canyon in an air-conditioned twin-engine airplane designed for comfort and sightseeing:
- High wings and panoramic window seats for maximum viewing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers