Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Soar to the Grand Canyon in a twin-engine air-conditioned airplane and enjoy aerial views of Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- Three hours to explore the West Rim’s scenic overlooks or the famous Skywalk!
- Self-guided 3.5 hour rim tour
- Complimentary authentic Indian lunch served on the Rim
Prepare to be whisked away to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim in a twin-engine airplane! This tour begins with aerial views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam as you pass over the rugged desert wilderness on your way to the West Rim. Venture into the Hualapai Indian Lands and land at the Grand Canyon West Airport.
Experience breathtaking views of Eagle Point and Guano Point, and enjoy a complimentary authentic Indian barbecue lunch served with a view of the Colorado River 3,500 feet below! With three hours to explore the West Rim, be sure to brave the Skywalk!
Peruse the Hualapai souvenir shop before departing for Las Vegas on your airplane.
This tour offers several convenient departure times so you can see the West Rim no matter what your Las Vegas plans!
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Skywalk Attraction Available for Purchase
Float high above the Canyon floor on this glass cantilever bridge! The Skywalk extends 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point and gives you jaw-dropping views of the Canyon floor 4,000 feet below, as well as 720 degree views of the West Rim.
Please note: Skywalk admission is not included in the price of this tour. Tickets can be purchased at the West Rim.
About Your Airplane
Fly to the Grand Canyon’s scenic West Rim in an air-conditioned twin-engine airplane, equipped with:
- High wings and panoramic windows for maximum viewing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers