Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Fly over the rugged desert en route to Peach Springs, AZ
- 47 mile rafting adventure through Class 3 and 4 rapids
- Stop at Travertine Canyon and hike to Travertine Falls
- End your adventure at Quartermaster Canyon
- Limo pickup and drop-off
- Flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Lunch and refreshments served on the banks of the Colorado River
Following a safety demonstration, you and your Hualapai River Runner Guide will board your motorized raft and enjoy the thrill of Class 3 and 4 rapids as you navigate 40 miles of the powerful Colorado River. Along the way, you will stop at Travertine Canyon for a hike to the famous Travertine Waterfalls. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife! You will also be served a complimentary picnic lunch along the banks of the river.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear are advised on all our tours.
This tour is seasonal and operates from March 15-October 31.
You must be at least 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
This tour requires payment on the day of booking and has a 30 day cancellation policy. All changes must be made at least 31 days prior to departure time.
Times are approximate.
- 6:45 AM – Depart from Las Vegas by helicopter
- 7:15 AM – Arrive at Peach Springs, Arizona
- 8:15 AM – Depart by bus to the Colorado River on the Canyon floor
- 9:00 AM – Begin your rafting adventure, including lunch and a stop at Travertine Waterfalls
- 3:00 PM – Arrive at Quartermaster Canyon
- 3:15 PM – Depart from the Grand Canyon by helicopter
- 5:00 PM – Arrive in Las Vegas in time for dinner!
Please note: Tour times may vary depending on aircraft and weather. Prices and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Recommended Clothing and Items
To ensure your safety, comfort, and enjoyment, we recommend that you wear or bring the following items:
- Light t-shirt and shorts with swimsuit underneath
- Tennis shoes or water shoes
- Extra change of clothes and a towel for the end of the tour
- Light, fast-drying jacket or rain poncho, especially in the spring and fall
- Small backpack or fanny pack
- Hat or visor
- Sunblock and sunglasses
- Camera and waterproof bag