Valley of Fire Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Enjoy a narrated tour with a friendly expert tour guide, many photo opportunities, and time to explore the Valley of Fire
- Hike into Petroglyph Canyon and see Native American petroglyphs first hand
- Visit Mouse’s Tank, the famous renegade Indian hideout
- Explore Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon
- Venture off-road to the Buffington Pockets for amazing views
- Complimentary snacks & refreshments are included
- Air-conditioned custom built Tour Trekker SUVs for your comfort
Explore Nevada’s oldest state park, in a customized Tour Trekker SUV! Discover why it’s called the Valley of Fire as you make your way through the the spectacular red sandstone formations and see the vibrant colors up close in your luxury air-conditioned SUV.
Keep your eyes peeled for Native American petroglyphs throughout the park and learn about the many Native American cultures who have made the Valley of Fire their home. You’ll also see the famous Atlatl Rock and Rainbow Vista before you venture into the petrified sand dunes of Fire Canyon.
Then, take the road less traveled in a four-wheel drive vehicle as you venture off-road into the Buffington Pockets, where views that are inaccessible to most reveal the most unique hidden splendors!
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours.
Children must be at least 2 years of age to participate in this tour.