Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Amazing views of the Grand Canyon
- Aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Soar along the Grand Canyon’s “Rim” and view the mighty Colorado River
- Spectacular air tour over the Grand Canyon, see Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Multi-lingual narration
- Helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- See amazing vivid colors with many photo opportunities of a lifetime
This ultimate Grand Canyon helicopter tour is for those who are pressed for time and want to see as much of the natural wonder as possible. Soar over Historical Boulder City in our comfortable helicopters with wraparound windows that offer unparalleled 180 degree views as you make your way to the Grand Canyon.
Fly above the magnificent Hoover Dam, observe unbelievable views of Lake Mead and rugged desert wilderness en route to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon!
Around every corner there are cathedral buttresses, pillars, and mysterious side canyons to take your breath away. Relax and enjoy your return to the fabulous Las Vegas.
About Your Helicopter
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- 6 passenger forward facing seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music with narration in multiple languages
Multi-lingual narration set to music choreographed to specific points of the trip available in:
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours!