Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Details
This ultimate Grand Canyon helicopter tour flies the furthest and deepest into the Grand Canyon itself. Soar over Historical Boulder City in our state-of-the-art EC-130 with wraparound windows. This aircraft was designed for sightseeing and features a nearly 180 degree degree view.
Fly above the magnificent Hoover Dam, observe unbelievable views of Lake Mead and rugged desert wilderness en route to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon! Descend the depths of the Grand Canyon below the “Rim” of this majestic and awe-inspiring “Wonder of the World” to marvel at its towering geological rock formations which span millions of years.
Fly over Around every corner there are cathedral buttresses, pillars, and mysterious side canyons to take your breath away. . Relax and enjoy your return to the fabulous Las Vegas.
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Fly in a state of the art EC-130 Eco Star Jet Helicopter
- Aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Soar along the Grand Canyon’s “Rim” and view the mighty Colorado River
- Spectacular air tour over the Grand Canyon, see Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- See amazing vivid colors with many photo opportunities of a lifetime
About Your Helicopter
- Air Conditioned EC-130 Model Ecostar Jet Helicopter
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- 6 passenger forward facing seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music with narration in multiple languages