Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off in a luxury passenger van
- Thrilling 40 mile rafting adventure down the Colorado River through Class 3 and 4 rapids with an experienced expert guide
- Stop at Travertine Canyon for a hike to Travertine Waterfalls
- Return to the Rim by helicopter!
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments provided
Your white water rafting adventure begins when a luxury passenger van picks up from your hotel in Las Vegas. Travel over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and drive along famous Route 66 as you make your way to Peach Springs, Arizona in the heart of the Hualapai Indian Lands.
When you arrive at the Hualapai Lodge, you will drive down the only road that leads to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. After a safety demonstration, board your 8 person raft along with your expert Hualapai River Runner Guide!
Enjoy the thrill of Class 3 and 4 rapids as you raft down 40 miles of the mighty Colorado River! Shoot through the Dragon Tooth rapids and enjoy a stop at Travertine Canyon, including a hike to Travertine Waterfalls. Keep your eyes open for big horn sheep, wild burros, mustangs, and condors! Lunch and refreshments will be served along the way.
Return to the Rim after your Grand Canyon rafting adventure by helicopter and visit the Hualapai Indian souvenir shop at the Grand Canyon West Airport before you return to Las Vegas in your luxury passenger van.
$599 with Helicopter
This tour option ends at Grand Canyon West, where you will disembark and enjoy a helicopter flight of 4,000 feet back to the top of the Canyon. Visit the Hualapai Indian souvenir shop at the Grand Canyon West Airport before you return to Las Vegas in your luxury passenger van
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
This tour is seasonal and operates from March 15-October 31.
You must be at least 8 years of age to take this tour.
Times are approximate.
- 5:00 AM – Depart Las Vegas in luxury passenger van
- 8:00 AM – Arrive at Peach Springs, Arizona
- 8:15 AM – Depart by Bus to Canyon floor
- 9:00 AM – Rafting adventure begins, including lunch and stops along the way
- 3:15 PM – Return by helicopter from the Canyon floor
- 3:30 PM – Depart from the Grand Canyon
- 6:00 PM – Arrive in Las Vegas in time for your evening activities!
Recommended Items & Clothing
Be prepared! Make sure you wear appropriate clothing and bring our recommended items:
- Light t-shirt and shorts with swimsuit underneath
- Tennis shoes or water shoes
- Small backpack or fanny pack
- Hat or visor
- Extra change of clothes and a towel for the end of the tour
- Light fast-drying jacket or rain poncho, especially in the spring and fall
- Sunblock and sunglasses
- Camera with waterproof bag
About Your Helicopter
Return to the Rim after your Grand Canyon rafting adventure in an A-Star or Bell model jet helicopter, equipped with:
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers
- Whisper jet technology for a quiet ride