Grand Canyon West Rim Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
- Journey to and from the Grand Canyon in an air-conditioned luxury Tour Trekker SUV!
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge – includes a photo stop!
- Explore the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, including Eagle Point, Guano Point, the Skywalk, and the Hualapai Indian Village
- Complimentary lunch served on the edge of the Rim
See the Hoover Dam up close after you depart from Las Vegas in your customized luxury Tour Trekker SUV! Travel over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a photo stop. Continue through the “land of long shadows” and one of the oldest Joshua Tree forests in the world as you make your way through the desert to the West Rim on this guided, narrated tour.
Arrive at the West Rim, home of the Hualapai Indian tribe, where the Grand Canyon’s natural beauty remains nearly untouched by man. Stand on the edge of the Rim and gaze thousands of feet downwards to the mighty Colorado River! Enjoy a complimentary picnic lunch on the Rim, as well as ample time to explore the West Rim’s scenic overlooks, the Skywalk, and the Hualapai Indian Village.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Experience an attraction like no other – the Grand Canyon Skywalk! This breathtaking wonder is an adventure in itself – walk 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point on this open-air glass walkway and peer 4,000 feet below to the Colorado River! See the Grand Canyon from a stunning new perspective thanks to 720 degree views.
Please note: Admission to the Skywalk is not included in the price of this tour. Tickets to the Skywalk may be purchased at the West Rim.