Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
- Time to explore the Grand Canyon’s West Rim and see its many scenic overlooks and the Hualapai Indian Village
- Experience the Hoover Dam from two states! The Hoover Dam Discovery Tour ($11 value) is included in this tour
- Travel to and from the Grand Canyon’s West Rim in an air-conditioned customized Tour Trekker SUV
- Complimentary lunch served at the West Rim
Depart from Las Vegas in a customized luxury Tour Trekker SUV and learn about Boulder City, Nevada’s and its unique past. Cross over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and continue your journey through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree forest as you make your way to the West Rim.
Gaze over the edge of the West Rim and see the Colorado River 4,000 feet below before you explore the West Rim’s many scenic overlooks. Don’t forget your camera! Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Hualapai Indian Village offer seemingly limitless photo opportunities. You will also be served a complimentary lunch at the West Rim.
The fun isn’t over yet! On your way back to Las Vegas, stop at the Hoover Dam and experience first-hand how it runs. The Hoover Dam Discovery Tour is included in the price of your SUV tour. See the museum and observation decks, walk between Nevada and Arizona to see the Dam from two states, and even descend 500 feet into the Dam to view the generators!
Return to Las Vegas in time for your evening plans.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Children must be at least 18 months old to participate in this tour.