Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
Your West Rim Experience
Soar above the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Mojave Desert en route to the Grand Canyon on this 70 minute airplane tour of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim! Enjoy stunning aerial views as your narrated tour takes you over the Grapevine Mesa, Grandwash Cliffs, Fortification Hill, as well as other extinct volcanoes.
See the mighty Colorado River wind its way through the Grand Canyon and experience the the breathtaking colors of the Canyon before your return flight to Las Vegas.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
About Your Airplane
Enjoy your 70 minute airplane tour aboard an air-conditioned twin-engine aircraft, equipped with:
- High wings and panoramic windows for maximum sightseeing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers
- Multilingual narration set to music, choreographed to specific points in your trip
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours