Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- 70 minutes of flight time, including spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Grandwash Cliffs, and the Grand Canyon’s West Rim!
- Multilingual narration available in 11 languages
Soar above the Mojave Desert en route to the Grand Canyon on this 70 minute airplane tour of the West Rim! This narrated tour will take you over the Grapevine Mesa, Grandwash Cliffs, Fortification Hill, and other extinct volcanoes. See the mighty Colorado River wind its way through the Grand Canyon and experience the the breathtaking colors of the Canyon before your return flight to fabulous Las Vegas.
About Your Airplane
Enjoy your 70 minute airplane tour aboard an air-conditioned twin-engine aircraft, equipped with:
- High wings and panoramic windows for maximum sightseeing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers
- Multilingual narration set to music, choreographed to specific points in your trip
Multilingual narration is available in 11 languages: