If there’s one thing you can always count on Las Vegas to deliver, it’s new experiences—and 2024 is no different. Vegas is never short of things to do and see, but whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned Sin City pro, you’re sure to find something you haven’t done before.
In 2024, Vegas has enough new concerts, residencies, residents, activities, attractions and exhibits to promise a fresh experience no matter how regularly you return. To make it easy for you to plan your 2024 visit, we compiled a list that includes:
- The Super Bowl
- Concerts & residencies in Las Vegas
- Restaurant openings
- Everything else new in Vegas
Let’s get to it!
The Super Bowl
Super Bowl LVIII comes to Vegas this February 11 at Allegiant Stadium. It is the first time ever Nevada has hosted the Super Bowl, and this year’s Big Game boasts Vegas-favorite Usher performing the halftime show. Even if you can’t get tickets, there will be lots of Super Bowl-related things to see and do around town:
Concerts & Residencies
Las Vegas is a town that loves live music. While a few long-standing residencies are saying goodbye in 2024, there are several new artists setting up shop for either a few shows or for long-term stays. There’s sure to be something for everyone—after all, the town that invented residencies never disappoints:
- Shania Twain: Come on Over — The Las Vegas Residency — All The Hits at Planet Hollywood
- Wu-Tang Clan: The Saga Continues … The Las Vegas Residency at Virgin
- Jodeci — The Party, The After Party, The Vegas Residency at the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay
- Phish at the Sphere
- New Edition at Wynn Las Vegas
- Scorpions at Planet Hollywood’s Bakkt Theater
- T-Pain at Zouk Nightclub and Ayu Dayclub
- Adele at Caesars Palace
- Rod Stewart at Caesars Palace
- Luke Bryan at Resorts World
- Miranda Lambert at Planet Hollywood
- Foreigner at Venetian Theater
Once renowned for its lavish buffets, Las Vegas has successfully pivoted to being the home of the celebrity chef. 2024’s new restaurant openings—star studded and otherwise—are nothing to sneeze at:
- Wolfgang Puck’s Caramá at Mandalay Bay
- Michael Mina’s Orla at Mandalay Bay
- Gordon Ramsay Burger at Flamingo Las Vegas
- Pinky’s by Vanderpump at Flamingo Las Vegas
- Brasserie B by Bobby Flay at Caesars Palace
- Caspian’s at Caesars Palace
- Esther’s Kitchen in the Downtown Arts District
- NORMS on Charleston
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill in Henderson
- Flower Child in Henderson
- North Italia in Summerlin
Things to Do in Las Vegas in 2024
The smorgasbord of activities continues—there are lots of things to do in Las Vegas in 2024. On top of all the amazing food and concerts, there are also several new attractions, exhibitions and activities opening this year:
Golfers rejoice—the sport is having a moment in Las Vegas, with at least four new places opening this year:
- Atomic Golf—Located beside The Strat, Atomic Gold offers “over 99,000 square feet of electrified and animated fun where the best elements of the game fuse together with great food, colorful drinks, and an engaging atmosphere”, with 103 hitting bays and six bars.
- PopStroke—PopStroke will introduce two 18-hole “meticulously designed” putting courses to Town Square.
- Swingers—Five mini-golf courses spread out over three floors at Mandalay Bay.
- LIV Golf at Las Vegas Country Club.
- DREAMBOX360º—An immersive 5D experience, with wraparound video screens, rain, wind, and other special effects.
- Universal Horror Unleashed at AREA15 District—A year-round haunted house attraction inspired by Universal’s classic horror movies.
- Particle Ink: House of Shattered Prisms at the Luxor—A one of a kind 360º experience: “The Wanderlust experience gives visitors the option to choose-their-own-adventure through the space while engaging with magical, interactive, and projection-mapped technology. During the evening hours, Wanderlust experience transforms to include live performances, acrobatics and seamlessly blended tech. The journey through this 75-minute live performance reveals the deepest secrets of the House of Shattered Prisms, it is sure to leave everyone who witnesses it dazzled and dazed.”
- Play Playground—A “15,000 square-foot immersive wonderland of games” for both children and adults (21+ at night).
You can always count on Las Vegas to deliver a good time, whether it’s something new for 2024 or an old favorite.