Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off in a limousine
- Soar along the West Rim before landing on the Canyon floor 4,000 feet below!
- Complimentary picnic lunch and refreshments served on the banks of the Colorado River
- Extended Grand Canyon viewing time at an exclusive private Indian ramada overlooking the Colorado River
- Helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Available in multiple languages
Your day begins with a luxurious trip to McCarran International Airport in a limousine, right from the comfort of your hotel lobby! Then, embark on a narrated flight over over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, and rugged desert wilderness before you arrive at the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
Then, descend 4,000 feet into the heart of the Canyon and land near the shores of the Colorado River. Explore the terrain and admire the awe-inspiring rock formations that date back millions of years. Enjoy a complimentary picnic meal on the banks of the Colorado River.
Your helicopter will land at an exclusive private Indian ramada, where you will enjoy extended Grand Canyon viewing time. Return to Las Vegas by helicopter, including a helicopter flight down the dazzling Las Vegas Strip!
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
About Your Helicopter
Enjoy your trip to the Grand Canyon in a comfortable A-Star equipped with:
- 6 forward facing seats
- Optimum visibility
- 3-bladed rotor system
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Digital audio narration
- Music and narration in multiple languages
Upgrade to State of the Art EC-130 Helicopter
Experience the ultimate luxury helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon in an EC-130 helicopter, equipped with:
- Extra-wide cabin with wrap-around windows
- Stadium seating
- Exceptionally smooth ride
- 23% more leg room
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Bose® sound system
- Leather energy-absorbing seats