Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and hotel return will be provided
- Guided narrated tour with panoramic windows & restroom onboard
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Stop at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center & IMAX theater complex
- Travel through the Southwest desert with a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona
- Spectacular tour inside Grand Canyon National Park – take in multiple views, including Bright Angel Point & Mather Point
- Many photo opportunities of a lifetime & time for souvenir shopping
- 30 minutes of free wi-fi
- Narrated in English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, and Spanish on all departures
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoaches provide passenger comfort
Join us on our most popular guided and narrated luxury bus tour to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim National Park! Your journey will begin with pick up from your hotel before traveling through Las Vegas and Boulder City, Nevada. Less than an hour from the Strip, you’ll drive over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Continue to the Grand Canyon through the Southwest desert, with a stop in Kingman, Arizona, for a short break.
View rugged desert wilderness en route to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon. You’ll spend approximately 3 hours at the Canyon, where you’ll see the South Rim’s many scenic overlooks. Your guide will make multiple stops along the Rim of the Canyon for a variety of viewing and photo opportunities, as well as souvenir shopping.
View the cliffs and slopes of this tremendous natural wonder, a classic example of erosion unequaled on earth, and see the Canyon at its deepest and widest, 277 miles long, 18 miles wide and 1 mile deep at Bright Angel and Mather Point.
Many of the most iconic buildings in the Village were designed by early 20th century architect Mary Colter, including Bright Angel Lodge.
You’ll also have time to explore other attractions in the historic Grand Canyon Village, such as the Kolb Studio. Built as a photography studio in 1905, the Kolb studio was one of the earliest commercial businesses to operate at the Grand Canyon.
Before you return to Las Vegas, you’ll experience the state-of-the-art National Geographic Visitor Center in nearby Tusayan, Arizona. Your return journey will again make a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona, for a short break before returning to fabulous Las Vegas.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on our tours.