Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Three tours in one! Fly, float, and experience the Skywalk on one easy tour
- Breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon floor landing – fly 4,000 feet into the heart of the Canyon!
- 15 minute pontoon boat cruise down the Colorado River
- VIP Admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Complimentary snack box provided
Embark on an unforgettable narrated helicopter flight from fabulous Las Vegas! Take in panoramic views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, and rugged desert wilderness as you make your way to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
After arriving at America’s most spectacular natural wonder, get ready to fly like an eagle down between the Canyon walls to the Colorado River 4,000 feet below. After landing on the Canyon floor, take a moment to kick back and relax! Enjoy a leisurely 15 minute pontoon boat cruise down the mighty Colorado River between the red and gold cliffs of Quartermaster Canyon. Return to the West Rim via helicopter, board a luxury motorcoach, and begin your journey to Eagle Point.
This tour also includes VIP admission to the electrifying Grand Canyon Skywalk. Get your heart pumping as you walk 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point, with views straight down through the glass floor to the Colorado River 4,000 feet below! Return to Las Vegas in your A-Star or Bell Model helicopter in time for your evening plans.
A complimentary snack box is also provided on this tour.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
About Your Helicopter
Enjoy your flight to the Grand Canyon floor in a sightseeing helicopter, fully equipped with:
- Customized large sightseeing windows
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers