Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off in an air-conditioned luxury motorcoach
- Spectacular 30 minute narrated helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge; includes a 15-minute photo stop
- 30 minutes of free wi-fi
- Movies for entertainment are shown on the bus
- Time to explore Bright Angel Lodge
- Lunch is included on this tour
Your Grand Canyon South Rim adventure begins from the convenience of your hotel lobby! Travel through Las Vegas and Boulder City, Nevada before you drive over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Continue to the Grand Canyon through the Southwest desert, travel along Famous Route 66, with a stop in Kingman, Arizona, for a short break. A complimentary lunch will be served en route to the South Rim.
When you arrive at the South Rim, get ready to board your helicopter for your breathtaking narrated flight over the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon. See the Grand Canyon the way it was meant to be see – from the air!
Rejoin your motorcoach at Bright Angel Point and enjoy a panoramic view of the South Rim. Be sure to explore the Bright Angel Lodge and check out the souvenir shop!
As we make our way back into Las Vegas will again make a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona at a McDonald’s along Route 66, for a short break before returning to fabulous Las Vegas.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Children over age 2 pay adult rate, unless indicated. Children under age 2 are free!
About Your Helicopter
Experience the full depth and width of the Grand Canyon from a Bell-206 temperature controlled helicopter, equipped with:
- Music and narration in multiple languages
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers