Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return
- Authentic Indian barbecue lunch included
- Guided, narrated tour with panoramic windows
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge; includes a 15-minute photo stop
- Enjoy 3.5 to 4 full hours to explore the West Rim and visit the Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Indian Lands
- Skywalk is available for an additional fee
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach for maximum comfort, including onboard restrooms
Enjoy convenient pick up from most major hotels before boarding a large, luxury motorcoach and embarking on your narrated tour to the Grand Canyon’s spectacular West Rim!
After driving over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, this tour takes you off the main highways through 21 miles of one of the world’s largest and oldest Joshua Tree forests. As you wind through a vast desert on your way to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, take in views of high cliffs and canyon walls – the perfect prelude to your West Rim Adventure!
When you arrive at the West Rim, the Hualapai Indian Tribe will show you a part of the Canyon that has been virtually undisturbed by modern times. You’ll have 3.5 to 4 full hours to explore the West Rim, so get your camera ready for sensational views of Guano Point and Eagle Point, and keep an eye out for the ominous thunderbird image etched into the Canyon walls!
Spend some time exploring the Hualapai Village, where you can gain an understanding of Native Americans, their pride and self-determination, and their commitment to tradition, family, and the preservation of the environment. From a view 3,500 feet above the mighty Colorado River, enjoy an authentic barbecue lunch prepared by the Hualapai Indians. You will also have a chance to experience the one-of-a-kind Grand Canyon Skywalk!
Tour returns to Las Vegas at approximately 7 to 7:30 pm. If you wish to return home earlier, our Deluxe Upgrade tour arrives in Las Vegas before 5:30 PM.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
Skywalk Attraction Available for Purchase
The Skywalk attraction is available with this tour! Experience the breathtaking wonder of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim from a truly unique vantage point. Float 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor on an open-air glass walkway that extends 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point.
Please note: Price of tour does not include additional Skywalk fees. Tickets to this attraction may be purchased at the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
DELUXE UPGRADE your tour for only $128 per person!
Our DELUXE UPGRADE tour includes:
- Pickup from a wider range of hotels
- Bypass the check-in center – depart right from the Las Vegas Strip!
- Be one of the first buses to arrive at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served on-board your luxury motorcoach
- Ride with a friendly tour guide who can answer any question you may have about the Canyon
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Complimentary bottle of water available on-board
- Arrive back at Las Vegas before 5:30 PM