Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return
- Guided, narrated tour with panoramic windows
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge; includes a 15-minute photo stop
- Enjoy 3.5 to 4 full hours to explore the West Rim and visit the Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Indian Lands
- Skywalk is available for an additional fee
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach for maximum comfort, including onboard restrooms
Sit back and enjoy your trip to Grand Canyon West from Las Vegas on board our luxurious motorcoaches, equipped with restroom, television monitors, reclining seats, footrests, and large vista windows for the best sightseeing experience.
Your tour will begin with a photo stop of the Hoover Dam, taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge. Your journey continues as you pass by Diamond Bar Ranch and travel through the second-largest Joshua Tree forest in the state en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
You’ll have approximately 4 hours to explore and see the sights at the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point, a pyramid point made of rock. Climb to the top of the rock pile for an unbeatable 360-degree view of the Colorado River snaking its way through the bottom of the Canyon. You’ll also seem remnants of a historic tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine. You may even have a chance to meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress as they perform traditional cultural dances (subject to availability).
Next, head to Eagle Point to spot the West Rim’s most famous rock formation, resembling a majestic Eagle with its wings spread across the Canyon walls.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
Skywalk Attraction Available for Purchase
The Skywalk attraction is available with this tour! Experience the breathtaking wonder of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim from a truly unique vantage point. Float 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor on an open-air glass walkway that extends 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point.
Please note: Price of tour does not include additional Skywalk fees. Tickets to this attraction may be purchased at the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
DELUXE UPGRADE your tour for only $133 per person!
- Pickup from a wider range of hotels
- Bypass the check-in center – depart right from the Las Vegas Strip!
- Be one of the first buses to arrive at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served on-board your luxury motorcoach
- Ride with a friendly tour guide who can answer any question you may have about the Canyon
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Complimentary bottle of water available on-board
- Arrive back at Las Vegas before 5:30 PM