Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off provided by shuttle bus
- Aerial views of Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, and the Grand Canyon from an EC-130 EcoStar jet helicopter
- Descend to the Canyon floor and land on the banks of the Colorado River
- Extended Grand Canyon viewing time to explore the Hualapai Indian lands
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore
- Available in multiple languages
Embark on your unforgettable Grand Canyon adventure from Las Vegas before taking off from the nearby Boulder City Terminal. Enjoy spectacular panoramic aerial views of Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, and the rugged desert wilderness before you arrive at the West Rim.
Descend 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor and land by the banks of the historic Colorado River. Enjoy a champange picnic lunch served under an authentic Indian ramada. Take advantage of extended Canyon viewing time and explore the pristine Native American Hualapai Indian lands before returning to fabulous Las Vegas!
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
About Your Helicopter
Travel to the Grand Canyon in an air-conditioned EC-130 model Ecostar jet helicopter, featuring:
- Whisper jet technology for a quiet ride
- 6 forward-facing passenger seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music and narration in multiple languages