Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Soar along the Grand Canyon’s West Rim on a spectacular air tour and view the mighty Colorado River, Guano Point, and Eagle Point
- Available in multiple languages
This ultimate Grand Canyon helicopter tour is perfect for those who are pressed for time and want to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible.
As you make your way to the Grand Canyon, you will soar over historical Boulder City, Nevada in our comfortable helicopters, specially designed for sightseeing with wrap-around windows that offer unparalleled 180 degree views. Then, fly above the magnificent Hoover Dam and observe unbelievable views of Lake Mead and rugged desert wilderness en route to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon! Soar along the Grand Canyon’s West Rim and view the cathedral buttresses, pillars, and mysterious side canyons that await around every corner before you relax and enjoy your return to fabulous Las Vegas.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours.
About Your Helicopter
Fly to the Grand Canyon and along the West Rim in the comfort of our luxury sightseeing helicopter, equipped with:
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- 6 passenger forward facing seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
This tour includes multi-lingual narration set to music and choreographed to specific points of interest during your trip. Multi-lingual narration is available in: