Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Two convenient departure times – morning and afternoon – including complimentary hotel-to-hotel pickup and drop off
- Aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam and picturesque Lake Mead as you soar to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim aboard an airplane specially designed for sightseeing
- Approximately 3.5 hours to explore the Hualapai Indian Lands at the West Rim
- Skywalk attraction is available for additional purchase
- Self-guided rim tour
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos and exploration
Take flight and soar over the Las Vegas area, picturesque Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, desert wildernesses, and the Grand Canyon! Enjoy picturesque views from the comfort of an airplane specially designed for sightseeing before landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport.
See the Canyon from a new perspective on a self guided tour to the West Rim, where you’ll have approximately 3.5 hours to explore the Rim and the Hualapai Indian Village or get your heart pumping on the West Rim Skywalk! Don’t forget your camera! Eagle Point and Guano Point offer many stunning photo opportunities.
With a morning and afternoon departures available, this tour offers freedom and flexibility to suit any Vegas visitor.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on our tours!
Skywalk Attraction Available for Purchase
You’ve seen the Grand Canyon from above, and you’ve seen it from the Rim – now you can see it from an entirely new perspective! Experience views 4,000 feet straight down into the Canyon as you stroll along the Skywalk, which extends 70 feet beyond the edge of Eagle Point.
Please note: Skywalk admission is not included with this tour. Tickets to this attraction are available for sale at the Grand Canyon West Rim.
About Your Airplane
Fly high above the Grand Canyon in a twin-engine airplane, featuring:
- High wings and large windows for easy viewing
- Air conditioning for maximum comfort
- Comfortable seating for 19 passengers