Eldorado Canyon and Gold Mine Tour Highlights
- Guided tour of the Old Savage Mine and the Eldorado Gold Mine – try your hand at panning for gold!
- ATV tour through the southwest desert – see the scenery up close!
- Complimentary meal and refreshments
- Transportation to and from Las Vegas provided
Your Eldorado Canyon ATV adventure departs from Las Vegas and begins with a guided tour of the Old Savage Mine. Test your prospecting skills as you try your hand at panning for gold in a natural spring! Then, head to Eldorado Canyon for a tour through the famous Eldorado Gold Mine.
After your Eldorado Gold Mine tour, you’re off to the desert for an ATV adventure! Following a brief safety demonstration, you’ll be fitted for helmets, goggles, and gloves. Then you’re on your way to the trails to experience the spectacular scenery of the southwest desert up close!
A complimentary meal and refreshments will be provided for you on this tour.
Please note: Children between 6-16 years of age must ride on a Rhino with a guide or parent.
Please be advised that this is a sightseeing tour, not a race!
What To Wear & Bring:
To ensure your comfort, safety, and enjoyment, make sure to wear or bring the following items:
- Long pants
- Close-toed shoes or boots – no open-toed shoes or sandals are permitted!
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Hat or visor
- Must be 16 and older with a drivers license to operate ATV
- Adventurers under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign paperwork in the presence of a tour employee
- Boots or sturdy shoes are required – no open-toed shoes or sandals are permitted!