Eldorado Canyon and Gold Mine Tour Highlights
Your Eldorado Canyon Experience
Your Eldorado Canyon ATV adventure begins with a guided tour of the Old Savage Mine. Test your prospecting skills as you try your hand at panning for gold in a natural spring! Then, head to Eldorado Canyon for a tour through the famous Eldorado Gold Mine.
After your Eldorado Gold Mine tour, you’re off to the desert for an ATV adventure! Following a brief safety demonstration, you’ll be fitted for helmets, goggles, and gloves. Then you’re on your way to the trails to experience the spectacular scenery of the southwest desert up close.
Return to Las Vegas in time for your afternoon plans!
A complimentary meal and refreshments will be provided for you on this tour.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
What To Wear & Bring:
To ensure your comfort, safety, and enjoyment, make sure to wear or bring the following items:
- Long pants
- Close-toed shoes or boots – no open-toed shoes or sandals are permitted!
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Hat or visor
- Must be 16 and older with a drivers license to operate ATV
- Adventurers under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign paperwork in the presence of a tour employee
- Boots or sturdy shoes are required – no open-toed shoes or sandals are permitted!
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours