Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
- Aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead en route to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim
- Soar along the Rim above the mighty Colorado River
- Walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk – don’t be afraid to look down!
- Complimentary souvenir photo for each member of your party
- Available in multiple languages
Your West Rim adventure begins with a narrated helicopter flight over Boulder City, Nevada, the Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead before you arrive at the Grand Canyon’s West Rim. Take in the awe-inspiring rock formations as your helicopter soars past the walls of the West Rim!
After you land, board a shuttle bus and make your way to the Skywalk – an essential experience for any Grand Canyon adventurer! Peer 4,000 feet down to the Canyon floor as you take a walk in the sky on a glass cantilever bridge, extending 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point. Forget the lines! This tour includes VIP Admission to the Skywalk. Each member of your party will also receive a souvenir photo – a $25 value! Return to Las Vegas in time for your afternoon’s activities.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
About Your Helicopter
Your A-Star helicopter features:
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- 6 forward-facing passenger seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music and narration in multiple languages