Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
Your West Rim Experience
Your Grand Canyon West Rim adventure begins with a narrated helicopter flight over Boulder City, Nevada, the Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead before you arrive at the West Rim.
Soar past the renowned rock formations of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim in your helicopter before landing on the Rim.
After you land, you’ll board a shuttle bus and make your way to the Skywalk—an essential experience for any Grand Canyon adventurer! Peer 4,000 feet down to the Canyon floor as you take a walk in the sky on a glass cantilever bridge, extending 70 feet from the edge of Eagle Point.
This tour includes VIP admission to the Skywalk, which means you don’t have to wait in line. Each member of your party will also receive a souvenir photo—a $25 value!
Return to Las Vegas by helicopter in time for your afternoon’s activities.
About Your Helicopter
Your A-Star helicopter features:
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- 6 forward-facing passenger seats
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music and narration in multiple languages
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours