Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
Your White Water Rafting Experience
Upon arrival at Peach Springs, you will board a bus and drive down the only road that reaches the bottom of the Grand Canyon to arrive at the Canyon floor at approximately 8:45 AM. Here, you will meet your guide and receive your safety instructions before embarking on your rafting adventure at approximately 9:00 AM.
On your white water rafting adventure, you will travel down 47 miles of the Colorado River, including riding through several class 3 and 4 rapids along the way.
Stop at Travertine Canyon around 11:30 AM for a hike to the Travertine Waterfalls, where you can enjoy the warmer spring waters, climb the waterfall, and eat a complimentary lunch before heading further down the Colorado River.
From the Rim, you will catch the shuttle back to Peach Springs to retrieve your car and start your drive back to Las Vegas. The shuttle from Grand Canyon West departs at approximately 4 PM, and it takes approximately two hours to get from Grand Canyon West to Peach Springs.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
- This tour operates from March 15-October 31.
- You must be at least 8 years of age to take this tour.
- This tour requires payment on the day of booking and has a 30 day cancellation policy.
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours