Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Highlights
- Spectacular 50 minute helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, including the eastern Canyon and the North and South Rims, in a First Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Fly over Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon
- Multilingual narration in 11 languages
Depart from the Grand Canyon South Rim Airport and prepare to experience some of the most astounding views the Grand Canyon’s North Rim has to offer. Travel deeper into the Canyon than any other tour can take you as you fly over the serene beauty of the eastern rim of the Grand Canyon, all the way to Imperial Point! Soar over the Painted Desert and the mighty Colorado River as you make your way to the the North Rim, where you’ll fly over the deepest portion of the Grand Canyon – the Dragon Corridor.
This tour offers you the unique opportunity to compare the surprising geographical and geological differences between the North and South Rims. Our helicopters travel a route that’s been specifically designed to highlight the Canyon’s most memorable attractions, so climb aboard and get ready to enjoy this 50 minute helicopter tour as you travel at an optimal speed for viewing the Grand Canyon’s many geological temples, shrines, and rock formations – a photographer’s dream come true!
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all our tours.
Passengers are required to provide their own transportation to and from the Grand Canyon South Rim Airport.
About Your Helicopter
Relax in a First Class EcoStar EC-130 temperature-controlled helicopter on your 50 minute helicopter adventure, featuring:
- Multilingual narration in 11 languages, set to music choreographed to your flight plan
- Customized larger sightseeing panoramic windows
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers
Multilingual narration is available in: