Grand Canyon North Rim Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Soar along the Grand Canyon’s North Rim and view the mighty Colorado River
- Guided Polaris Ranger ride through a 4×4 trail at the Grand Canyon North Rim
- Complimentary dutch oven Western lunch
- Available in multiple languages
Head off the beaten path and discover unexplored Grand Canyon terrain! Begin your day with complimentary hotel pick up from Las Vegas and head to our Boulder airplane terminal. Once you’ve checked in, you will board one of our specially designed “flightseeing” aircraft, featuring high wings and panoramic windows for optimal viewing and a climate controlled cabin for your comfort. Enjoy panoramic views of the Southwest as you fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River right to the heart of the Grand Canyon.
After landing on the airstrip at the Bar 10 Ranch on the North Rim, you’ll embark on an all-terrain Polaris Ranger adventure and traverse a 4×4 trail through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Your tour will take you deep into limited access areas of the Grand Canyon, including exclusive Grand Canyon National Park viewpoints that offer truly unique and exciting vantage points. At 3,000 feet (880 m) above the Colorado River, the sheer drop from the Rim at this part of the Canyon offers spectacular views. Don’t forget your camera – take in the majestic beauty that surrounds you and the unusual collection of desert vegetation and critters! Return to Bar 10 Ranch where you’ll relax and enjoy a delicious homemade dutch oven barbecue lunch.
After your outdoor adventure, you’ll proceed to the airstrip for your return flight to Las Vegas. Once you arrive at the Boulder terminal, you will have a chance to purchase souvenir photos and browse our gift shop. Check in at the hotel transfer desk located in the terminal lobby for complimentary shuttle service back to your hotel.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.
This tour is seasonal and is not available between November 21 through April 1. This tour is not available on Saturdays and Sundays in November. Be sure your tour date coincides with the day(s) & season tour is offered.
About Your Airplane
Enjoy your flight to the rugged North Rim in one of our specially designed flightseeing airplanes, equipped with:
- Seats for up to 19 passengers
- Twin engines for safety
- Higher wings and panoramic window seats for maximum viewing
- Air conditioning for comfort
- Stereo headsets with multiple language narration
Upgrade Your Tour – Ride an ATV!
$368 per person
Experience the adrenaline rush of riding an ATV through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreational Area, all the way to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted).
- ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- One person is permitted per ATV.