Grand Canyon North Rim Tour Highlights
- Experience the best of both worlds as you soar over the South and North Rims in one tour!
- 30 minute narrated helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, including the widest and deepest part of the Canyon
- Available in multiple languages
Can’t decide whether you’d rather visit the North or South Rim? Visit both! Depart on your Grand Canyon helicopter flight from the Grand Canyon South Rim Airport and experience both the North and South Rims from the comfort of your helicopter.
Compare the stark geographical differences between each Rim on a 30 minute North Rim helicopter adventure. Soar over the Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest part of the Canyon on your way to the North Rim, then experience breathtaking views of geological temples, shrines, and rock formations while you fly over the widest portion of the Colorado River on your return to the South Rim.
Please note: Comfortable clothing and footwear are advised on all our tours.
About Your Helicopter
Enjoy your 30 minute multilingual narrated tour to the North Rim in a Bell-206 temperature-controlled helicopter, featuring:
- Music and narration in 11 languages
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Comfortable seating for up to 6 passengers