Hoover Dam Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel to hotel pick-up and drop off
- Air-Conditioned luxury motorcoaches for your comfort
- Aerial views of magnificent Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Complimentary hotel transfers
- Guided narrated tour with panoramic windows for your viewing pleasure
- Spectacular views of the beautiful man-made Lake Mead
- Experience the magnificent Hoover Dam from two states
- Hoover Dam Discovery Tour (A $15 Value)
- Photo opportunities of a lifetime; time for souvenir shopping
- Relax and enjoy your motorcoach return to fabulous Las Vegas
The mini Hoover Dam bus & helicopter tour begins with breathtaking sights as you travel by motorcoach through fabulous Las Vegas towards Boulder City, Nevada. You truly haven’t seen the Hoover Dam until you’ve seen it from the air. Enjoy this amazing engineering structure that measures 726 feet from its foundation. Soar over Lake Mead the largest man-made reservoir in the US and before returning see the beauty of Black Canyon. As you leave Boulder City en-route to the magnificent Hoover Dam, you see in the distance the spectacular shoreline of Lake Mead.
View the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, explore the museum and exhibit areas, go 500 feet down inside the Dam to view the generators, watch a movie on the Dam’s construction and see Oskar J.W. Hansen’s renowned sculptures on the Nevada side.
Experience the excitement of this man-made wonder with unsurpassed views that will create memories of a lifetime! You can even walk between Nevada and Arizona to view Hoover Dam from two states!
Included is the Hoover Dam Discovery Tour. You will see the Visitors Center, movie, exhibits, scheduled presentations by professional guides, balcony level view of power plant, indoor and outdoor observation decks.
Please Note: Comfortable clothing & footwear is advised on our tours!