Antelope Canyon Tour Highlights
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and return
- Scenic 90 minute airplane flight to and from Page, Arizona
- Awe-inspiring aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon
- Enjoy a guided tour of this mystical slot canyon. Take picture perfect photos as the sunlight pierces through and reveals its colorful sandstone walls.
- Moderate hike to Horseshoe Bend overlook.
- Light meal included
Enjoy aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermillion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon as you fly over the Southwest en route to Page, AZ. After touching down, you will be transferred to the entrance of Antelope Canyon to embark on your guided tour of this world-renowned slot canyon. Photograph the famous curved sandstone rock formations and witness the sunlight dancing into the canyon before your tour continues with a short ground trip, including a moderate hike, to nearby Horseshoe Bend. Look over the edge of this uniquely twisted cliff to see the Colorado River winding below before you return to Las Vegas by airplane.
Enjoy convenient pick up and drop off at most major Las Vegas hotels. This tour includes a light meal.
Please note: All guests must be at least 6 years old to enjoy this experience. Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon and the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.